We only accept returns postmarked within 60 days from the purchase date. Once we receive your parcel, your refund will be automatically issued and the return label fee will be deducted from the total refund amount.
1. Parcel Shop (Return by Hermes return label),return label fee is: Costs £3.5GBP for the return if the package weight is under 20kg.
2. Post Office (Return by Bpost return label), return label fee is: Costs £3.5GBP for the return if the package is under 1kg. Costs £6.5GBP for the return if the package is between 1-2kg.
3. Self-Sending (Return by yourself at your own cost)
(1) Sign into your SHEIN account.
(2) Find the order in My Orders, click the "Return Item" button.
(3) Select the item(s) you would like to return, indicate the reasons, and submit.
(4) Print the return label and securely tape it to the outside of your return package.
(5) Call the post office to arrange a collection or drop off at your nearest post office.
Note: Or you can return by using your local post office at your cost.
Items returned must be unused, with the original packing. We do not accept returns on items that have been worn, damaged, washed or altered in any way.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, lingerie & sleepwear, jewellery, and accessories (except scarves, bags, and mermaid blankets).
Note: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. This is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
Your request will be processed within 10 days after we receive your return. The refund will be issued to your SHEIN Wallet or the original payment account, as per your request.
Note: The original shipping fee and insurance are non-refundable.
Register & Get
on Your First Order
on Orders over £29
Not in the UK? Visit SHEIN International Site